Sunday, November 25, 2018

The Unseen - Dyslexia and Depression

'I would like to talk about something serious: dyslexia and depression. NO, these two things are not the same, and one doesn’t cause the other, although some people may experience both conditions. I want to talk about the way we as a society (when I say society, I’m including myself) treat people with dyslexia and depression. It is shocking to me at how similar our reactions are to each of these two unseen conditions.
This post will be about those similarities. Please understand that I’m by no means saying dyslexia and depression are the same thing. It has been my experience that how and what we say about these conditions are unsettling and eerie when you look at them side by side......'http://www.ignitedyslexia.com/new-blog/2018/2/10/the-unseen-dyslexia-and-depression?fbclid=IwAR0Ya8qmWB02noEAvU92JkZ5Y0rhmbeGoUCeyliT4aP6UHMsJP4Qa1wv54I 

No comments:

Post a Comment